I have been tagged with ten questions by the lovely ! I do apologize if this is a tad bit late. I've been a bit distracted for a while, but now I suppose my mind is back on track! Here are the rules!:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people.
And here are the questions!:
1. If you could choose a colour for your eyes, what would it be? Why?
Hmmmm…I would have to say blue because of the Romanov princesses. I've also always wanted a pair of blue circle lenses and perhaps I'll get a pair in the future.
2. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
As a friend, I'd say I'm very loving and I suppose so even if I'm not always the best person. That's okay though because nobody is perfect and everybody has their flaws. If I had a friend with my flaws, I honestly wouldn't mind so long as they had a good heart. That's all that really matters.
3. 60`s or 80`s [music]?
Is both an option? I love the swing of 60s music and the nostalgia of 80s music, so it's very hard for me to pick between the two!
4. Have you ever met a celebrity?
No, I have not, but I hope to meet some of the celebrities I look up to someday (Tim Burton, Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp, Sierra Boggess, Anne Hathaway, and many others).
5. Who do you want to meet [celebrity]?
6. Do you have a bad habit?
Yes, I am very forgetful and my mind fogs up far too easily, I tend to overthink things and fall into sadness too much, but I'm working on myself and getting better.
7. In what do you want to be better [activity]? Name it.
I suppose I'd like to be better at getting proportions right in drawing and hitting the high notes in singing. Also, I'd like to concentrate better on writing.
8. What do you want to do before you die?
I'd very much like to travel and see new places as I've never left my state and I'm rarely able to leave my city, I'd like to make dresses, and perhaps play Christine from the Phantom of the Opera or Fantine from Les Miserables in any stage production someday.
9. Favorite quote?
"I am a princess- all girls are. Even if they live in tiny old attics, even if they dress in rags, even if they aren't pretty or smart or young, they're still princesses. All of us"
- Sara Crewe, A Little Princess (1995)
10. What would you name the autobiography of your life?
Confessions of a Childlike Dreamer
My questions for you!~ <3:
1. What songs get stuck in your head, if any at all?
2. Who is your favorite Disney princess/prince and which one do you relate to the most?
3. Do you have any special trinkets from your childhood?
4. What are your guilty pleasure dance songs?
5. What would your ideal home be like?
6. You have! To go! Inside! (Candle Cove reference XD)
7. How would you react if your favorite characters formed a band and they wanted you to be their manager?
8. Who would you play in a musical if you had the chance to star in one?
9. Larks or doves?
10. Did you know that I hide in your closet everyday and sing to you because you are awesome?
And now the people I tag